Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Got my parents an anniversary gift and running errands AGAIN

Today was a lazy day. I slept in, Giulia went to school ( had a good day), went for a walk, and then ran errands. I almost got into a car accident because of a jerk who didnt see me because of my "blind spot" and went into my lane! GRR! I honked the horn for if I wouldn't have...CRASH! But thank God I was ok...anyways...

I went to get my parents a gift certificate to a expensive restaurant where we live and the good thing was that not only could me and Giulia split the cost ( I paid half, she paid half), but they could choose the restuarnt they want to go to for they are "parent restaurants" in a way to each other. So taht is cool! I had her pay me when I got home :p and signed the card. They will enjoy it on their anniversary which happens to be on Labor day. We will be out of town that weekend, but there's always next weekend or whenever....

Dad is helping Giulia with math for he is the math "guru"and I am SO not! Ha! I believe it will go quite well....

No comments:

Post a Comment