Thursday, June 2, 2011

Giulia's parents visit and updates :)

I know, I know....months later yet another blog from me. LOL! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Giulia's parents. They are so cute and loved everything. Now I know where Giulia gets her fashion taste from --her Mom! They loved shopping here and getting to know us as a family.They brought us wonderful gifts and couldn't do enough for us. Katia was like my buddy. She loved me LOL!  In April, I met her twin Elly, who is literally just like Giulia--mannerisms, wanting to pay for stuff,etc. It is way cute!

Since April, Giulia has been busy with school, homecoming,etc. It is hard to believe as I write this that she will leave at the end of the month. Like I said before, all the girls we hosted were great and wonderful, but Giulia was different. She was polite, wanted to pay for us, told us "thank you" many times, had fun with us,etc.I could go on and on really.....

No comments:

Post a Comment