Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's been FOREVER since my last post!

Hey everyone!
I apologize it has been forever since my last post, but we have been VERY busy with Giulia doing things with her, taking her here and there,etc. I have been busy working as a substitute teacher and she always asks how my day is and how the "children" are. If I don't get an assignment in the morning, she says "Ouch!" LOL. It's cute!

Her English is definitely improving and it is hard to believe it is going to be April already.When she leaves in June, I will definitely miss the little things--asking to turn on the radio and changing it when commercials come on, laughing her head off at Wipeout or one of Dad's comments, loving tacos,etc.

 Her parents are coming on Friday for a few days, so I am excited to meet them and I know Giulia is excited to see them. I will definitely blog when I can :) I'm still saving my money for Italy in the summer or if not then, perhaps Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment